Thursday, July 5, 2018

Jumpsuit Mama





I've been way into simplifying my style lately and so, jumpsuits are a given! I came across this one on Target online the other day and instantly loved it. When it came in the mail, I was head over heels! It was a bit long but, I kind of expected that seeing as how I'm kind of short. So, I took a few minutes to hem it where I needed it to be and now, it fits perfectly! I love that it's a dark color so it's slimming (which can be tough to achieve with a jumpsuit) yet it still has some pretty pops of color to brighten it up and make it more fun.

It's so comfortable too! The top hugs you perfectly and the pants are loose but not baggy. I paired it with one of my fave pairs of wedges and this fun purse that complimented the pink in the flowers well. Seriously, SUCH a great purchase! And, only TWENTY BUCKS! Yaaaa!

I searched Target's online selection of jumpsuits and came up with some more that I really like as well! I may definitely be adding a few more of these to my closet soon.

Recently I've been praying for peace about life. About our family, the plan God has for us, and for calm in my anxieties. I can definitely feel myself getting caught up in all of the stresses and worries I face sometimes but, when I finally reach the point of losing it all, giving it up is a much better option. I've been working harder to let go of things before I get to my breaking point lately. And, while I'm not exactly great at it yet, I can feel the Lord working that out inside my heart.

I'm so grateful for a loving, kind, genuine God who knows every gritty detail of my life, my mind and my heart and yet, He loves me anyway. Really because of them. He created all of that in me and knew that one day I would need help to gain some perspective on the whys of it all. And He was just waiting for me to reach out to Him and say, "Okay God, you're gonna have to step in here cause I reeeeally don't know where we're headed."

Isn't God good!? I put that out there as less of a question and more of a declaration! He IS good! And I am so thankful to be His. Happy Thursday friends. I pray you have a wonderful rest of your week and that you are having a truly blessed summer with your families!


| OUTFIT DETAILS |

JUMPSUIT | Target, on sale HERE
PURSE | Walmart (old) similar here
WEDGE SANDALS | Steve Madden (thrifted) similar here

MORE JUMPSUITS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW

 Women's Sleeveless Belted Jumpsuit - Xhilarationâ„¢ - image 1 of 2 Women's Strappy Stripe Belted Knit Cropped Jumpsuit - Xhilarationâ„¢ - image 1 of 2 Women's Pinstripe Cut Out Jumpsuit - Le Kate (Juniors') - image 1 of 2 Women's Off the Shoulder Smocked Jumpsuit - Xhilarationâ„¢ - image 1 of 2 Women's Ruffle One Shoulder Jumpsuit - XOXO (Juniors') Red - image 1 of 2 Women's Wrap Front Jumpsuit - A New Dayâ„¢ Blue - image 1 of 3 Women's Printed Jumpsuit - A New Dayâ„¢ Rust - image 1 of 3 Women's Jumpsuit with Waist Tie - Mossimoâ„¢ Khaki - image 1 of 2 Women's Striped Utility Jumpsuit - Spenser Jeremy - Blue - image 1 of 2 Women's Sleeveless Poppy Jumpsuit - NEEDLEWORK Yellow - image 1 of 2 Women's Striped Ruffle Sleeve Wrap Tie Jumpsuit - Éclair Black/White - image 1 of 2 Maternity Chambray Flounce Bodice Sleeveless Jumpsuit - Isabel Maternity by Ingrid & Isabelâ„¢ Light Blue - image 1 of 2 Women's Tie Back Jumpsuit - Who What Wearâ„¢ - image 1 of 3 Women's Tie Back Wide Leg Overall - Universal Threadâ„¢ Medium Wash - image 1 of 3 



No comments:

Post a Comment