Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sunday Style : 39 week bump

It has been a crazy few weeks here at our house. Just a couple of weeks before baby arrived we decided to sell our computer and upgrade. I am so glad we did as I absolutely love my new computer, plus I was able (well pretty much forced to) upgrade to the newest photoshop, but not having a way to blog, edit sessions or start my Christmas shopping online for the past few weeks has been a little frustrating! But, I'm back now and so excited to share more regularly with you.

Even though I'm not sporting my bump anymore, look for a couple more maternity looks to grace the blog. Then, it will be on to dressing postpartum. I am so excited to utilize some great basic pieces I've collected over the past few months and share with you some different ways to style them. Of course, all of my outfits for the forseable future will be nursing friendly as I've got a little guy who is basically attached to me 24/7. Ah nursing a newborn, it really never ends. You sit down to feed them and by the time they're finished, you only have about half an hour before they're hungry again. I do love it though, there is so much you forget between those baby to toddler years. Blake is two and a half and I swear I'm having to learn everything all over again. That is a topic for another day though.

This was one of my last Sunday Style maternity looks. Although the top is non-maternity, it's flowy enough that is worked really well. I love the color and it will easily be a great nursing top as well. I was about 39 weeks here and wanted to stay comfortable above all else. So, I paired it with a stretchy pair of maternity dress pants from Motherhood and a dressy peep toe heel. (Since I had a fresh pedicure to match my top I had to show it off) I carried my new diy clutch I made using a tutorial from Merrick's Art (I've since made a faux fur clutch using the same tutorial that I love even more!) to keep my look easy and it worked really well. I'll definitely be sporting this top on the blog again soon.






Top : Cynthia Rowley (thrifted)  //  Pants : Motherhood Maternity  //  Shoes : Kenneth Cole  //
Clutch : made by me (tutorial by Merrick's Art)

Total Cost : $5


No comments:

Post a Comment