Friday, May 6, 2016

A Printable Mother's Day


If you know me at all, you know how much I love printables. They're such an easy way to freshen up decor and can really change the look and feel of a space. Also, they make a nice addition to any gift and give a little creativity to the mass produced storebought cards (the one pictured above is from Delia Creates. So pretty right!). Since Mother's Day is fast approaching, I thought it may be fun to share a few free printables and cards I found while perusing Pinterest! Some of them are really so cute, some are super pretty and some are just perfect for those quirky momma-daughter duos. I especially love the Loralei & Rory illustration! I'm hopelessly addicted to Gilmore Girls and so thankful Netflix has an endless supply of episodes to watch over and over. Oh, and, did you hear? They're making another season! What?! So excited for that.

Here's a little roundup of my favorites! Still need a card for that amazing Momma of yours? You may find just what you're looking for.

| FREE PRINTABLE CARDS |

No comments:

Post a Comment