Monday, June 19, 2017

Summer Must Haves



product photo

product photo

product photo


product photo

product photo

product photo

product photo

product photo

When it comes to summer, I crave fresh prints and easy styles. Things you can throw on and go without putting much effort into but still end up looking amazing in. Old Navy has some really great sales going on right now with some pieces that fit that bill perfectly. All of the floral prints and flattering dresses have me starry eyed. And, don't get me started on their sandals. So. Cute.

I've been needing a new pair of pretty sandals for a while now and think I may just snatch a pair of these up to complete my outfits this summer and through our Myrtle beach vacation coming up in September. Also, this two piece swimsuit has me swooning.... I love the high neckline and the stripes on the top and the slimming black floral print of the bottoms is gorgeous! This is one two piece I wouldn't mind wearing everyyyywherrrre. 

Run on over and grab what you love of the sale as I'm sure things will be going quickly! And have a lovely week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment