Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas Eve Plaid






Dress : Toad & Co  //  Jacket : Forever 21  //  Scarf : made by me 
Leggings : Charlotte Russe  //  Booties : Tommy Hilfiger  //  Bag : Victoria's Secret

Christmas has come and gone and, along with it, the busyness that always takes up so much of our time but, in the end, I miss. I love being so booked up with family and visiting that I have absolutely zero time for anything else. Although, I wish I had scheduled a few more posts so I could've given you some inspiration for more holiday style before the season was over. Ah well, better late than never right?! 

I wore this look for Christmas Eve with my parents and extended family. It was basic, comfy, not too dressy and worked perfectly for an evening at my Aunt's. I love the longer length of the dress and it's t-shirt fabric, just a little stiffer, so it's basically like wearing pjs which is right up my alley. This jacket is a great staple piece and can add a little edge to any outfit. I've had a lot of fun already mixing it up with different dresses and tops. And the booties are great with pretty much anything. I love mixing black and brown hues, it just seems so natural to me. Why it was ever not allowed I'll never know but, I'm glad it's kind of "in" now. This fringe bag is so fun I love taking it along to add a little texture to my look. The red lip stain added just a touch of color to my otherwise dulled down palette and, I just love the festive plaid in the scarf. It was a nice muted color combo for a less dressy holiday look. 

How was your Christmas?! Did you get all you asked for this year? We were sure blessed beyond measure. Look for a couple more festive styles in the next few days because, it's really Christmastime till after the New Year right?! Just me? Okay then. I hope you all had a very festive and blessed Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment