Friday, April 7, 2017

Ruffling into Spring

I've gained so much inspiration from boutiques recently for sewing projects. All the ruffles and loose fit styles and really flattering fabrics have me wanting to sew allll the tops and dresses for the warm months that are sure to arrive soon.  And, when you hit the jackpot in $1 a yard fabric, it just makes it worse. Haha.

Am I the only one that takes way too long to consider whether or not I can save money by sewing my own clothes or not? It's seriously the worst! I have a hard time buying new unless it's on MAJOR sale and thrifting is just as much of a feat. I have to find it for next to nothing (like dollar or half off rack here people) or want it so badly I just can't stop thinking about it. That's when I talk myself into paying more than three dollars for something. LOL.

Here's a few of the things I'm crushing on recently and some that I'll be attempting to recreate with my own little twist in the coming weeks.

Want, size small:   Striped Peplum - The Fashionista's Diary 
mrandmrs2015  Buy Ruffle Sleeve Chiffon White Top from abaday.com, FREE shipping Worldwide - Fashion Clothing, Latest Street Fashion At Abaday.com:  
ASOS | ASOS Oversize Peplum Top in Acid Wash at ASOS   Take a note from Anh and layer a sleek moto jacket over a sweet babydoll dress. // #Fashion:  
  Back Pleated Dress Tunic | $17.99 on <a href="http://Jane.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Jane.com</a> 

No comments:

Post a Comment