Monday, April 16, 2018

Spring Wish List

Hello friends! I pray you had a lovely weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by to read my last few posts. They've been a bit of a thought pool, I know, but definitely needed in many ways. I pray they've been helpful to someone out there and, well, it did me good to get it. out. there. (moving on...)

There are SO many great spring trends coming out that I am seriously loving! I don't know about you guys but, all of the blush and floral patterns and addddorable shoes have me just about ready to throw out everything I own and start plum over! Kidding... (maybe). 

I may not want to throw out every single piece in my closet but there are a few I'd LOVE to add to it! These super sweet pastel options being just a few! Loafers are so on trend right now and, as a mama I have to say, kid friendly! I have a pair from Rue that I snatched up for a whole five bucks a few months ago and they are so cute, comfy and super easy to wear no matter what my boys and I have on the agenda. The blush ones linked below are SO CUTE! I just received them in the mail (eeeek!!) and can't wait to style them for spring!!

I'm also excited to add some color into my wardrobe! For me, that means light, romantic colors, floral patterns and anything that gives off that happy vibe I've been craving lately. Also, yellow. Give me alllll the yellow! I almost thrifted a bright yellow skirt a couple of weeks ago for a buck... A BUCK.... and I decided not to.  k i c k i n g  myself.. It's just such a bright and cheerful color, I can't help but love it.

Anyhoo, I don't have much to say, other than I can't wait for Spring to be here to stay! Are there any new trends you're excited to style?! Anything you just absolutely hate?? 

Velma Slip On Pointy Toe Mules





product photo


product photo




product photo


product photo


product photo


product photo




No comments:

Post a Comment