Thursday, June 7, 2018

Boho Summer








Hey friends!! It's been a hot minute (ahem.. couple of months) since my last post and goodness have I missed sharing here! Our family has been so insanely busy (in all good ways) and, while it's been wonderful, I can finally begin to see things slowing down for us. So, yay!

In the last few weeks, we have taken a twelve day trip to Alaska to visit my sisters and their hubbys (SO INCREDIBLE!!), had lots going on school wise as we've been catching up from being away for so long, I've done enough photo shoots to give me some maaaajor baby fever (not that I didn't already have it..), have been doing lots of VBS prep for our church (Which we're currently in the middle of. Two more nights to go!), celebrated two more birthdays in our home and so much more. I just can't even begin to share all that we've been up to. 

Oh and, in case you didn't notice, I chopped my hair! It's been a long time coming and, though I certainly miss the length I had (and wish I'd never gone with the bangs..ugh) I'm loving this new, easier length to style. It's been fun trying out new ways to fix it and feeling like I got the bit of change I was looking for. 

I've been steering way towards boho styles this summer and I am seriously loving it! From flowy tops to embroidered bags, mom jeans and fun summer slides, I am having SUCH a great time nailing down the dos and don'ts of this style for me! Below I'm linking a few inspiration pieces I'm loving right now. If you're looking for a way to refresh your closet this summer, this could just be it! And, as always, playing with pieces you already own in ways you haven't tried before is lots of fun too! Let me know your fave summer trends and what you're just loving right now in the comments!!

| OUTFIT DETAILS |

OTS TOP | Walmart
JEANS | Asos
EMBROIDERED BAG | (couldn't find it to link, sorry)
LEATHER SLIDES | Franco Sarto (similar, also love these)
SUNNIES | Walmart (in store)

Reality Check Pocketed Jumpsuit - White Sunny Stroll Off The Shoulder Jumpsuit - Mustard Clove Dust Off The Shoulder Cotton Top Beverly Hills Denim Overalls - Dark Wash Little Italy Off The Shoulder Maxi Dress - Ivory Korina Cotton Gingham Wrap Top - FLASH SALE  Slide View 2: Claudine Top Slide View 1: Sweetness Tunic Slide View 3: The Arianna Embroidered Tunic Slide View 1: Long Weekend Embroidered Tunic 

No comments:

Post a Comment