Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Blue Suede Mules





Do you ever come across a trend that you really love but, just can't seem to find the gumption to try for yourself? That is "mules" for me. I think they are seriously SO CUTE. I just have a hard time feeling like I'm doing them justice with what I'm pairing them with. Does that make sense?

Anyhoo...

I stumbled upon this super cute pair of faux suede mules at Rue a few months ago. They were on sale for a measly three bucks. THREE BUCKS. How could I not buy them?! Really though, they are so cute, very trendy right now and so SO versatile. I love the light dusty blue color and finding sweet tops and dresses to pair with them has been so much fun. 

Often times, in life and fashion, I find myself feeling hesitant to jump into things I really feel drawn to. Whether it be a friendship, a commitment of some kind, something concerning our family's future or, fashion and style choices. Isn't it funny, though, that more often than not, when I actually do get the courage to give into whatever IT is, I almost always come out feeling happier and more fulfilled. I mean, I get it. It's a pair of shoes.. But, still. Why not just do something because it feels right to YOU? Not always. I don't mean to insinuate that you should be totally and one hundred percent about yourself and fulfilling your wants twenty four seven. But, every now and then, it's okay to take the risk (and spend a few dollars) to do something for you. Even if you're not sure you'll enjoy it in the end or you decide a little while later that it's just not for you. That's alright. Just don't be afraid to give new things, new places, new trends a try. You never know what you might end up loving and learning about yourself in the process.

These shoes are definitely one of my fave sale finds and I don't even care that they're not some high priced brand. They make me happy and that's all that really matters. Isn't that the goal and purpose behind our fashion choices, after all? Have a lovely week friends! We're halfway to the weekennnnd!


| OUTFIT DETAILS |

SHEER DRESS/TOP : thrifted
WHITE SKINNIES : Jordache
FAUX SUEDE MULES : Rue 21 (old, these are similar) Also LOVE these!
EMBROIDERED BAG : similar style here (also love this one)
EARRINGS : Nickel & Suede (Lip Gloss, size large)

And, here's a few other styles of heeled Mules that I love!

Women's Stevie Heeled Sandal Women's Justine Suede Mule The Fix Women's Belle Block Heel Mule, Bright Orange, 10 B US Christian Siriano for Payless Blushsuede Women's Reece Bow Mule 6.5 Regular STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Waze Sandal, Grey Suede, 8.5 M US

No comments:

Post a Comment