Friday, February 9, 2018

Blushing Tones for Love Day











Valentine's Day is officially less than a week away and it has me pulling out all the pink things. I'll admit, I don't have near what I used to. Growing up, I felt like I had SO MUCH pink. Then, it slowly began disappearing from my closet until it was completely gone. I mean, I literally had  z e r o  anything pink until a few months ago. That's when I started seeing all the gorgeous tops and ruffles and new styles and all of a sudden, I NEEDED to fill my closet with pink again! 

I've found some really great tops and dresses thrifting and I've made others based off styles that I love. So, while I have a bit of selection to choose from now, I'm definitely still on the lookout for more. Especially going into spring and all the beautiful pastels we'll soon be seeing everywhere. 

When I spotted this Teddy Bear coat at Rue 21 a few weeks ago, I knew it had to come home with me. They have it in two colors but, this gorgeous pink was the (very) obvious choice for me. It is THE coziest coat I own, hands down. It's so warm and soft and most definitely lives up to its name. I've gotten so many compliments on it and people just can't believe it when I tell them it's from Rue and was less than $20 when I purchased it. Now, it's on sale even more so, if you've been searching for this style coat, I can honestly say you won't be disappointed in this one.

I love to throw different hues of the same color together and this pairing is a favorite for sure. The soft pink suede saddle bag was, get ready for it, a Walmart sale find! I picked it up for $9 and loooooove it (as much as you can actually "love" and inanimate object lol). It's especially festive with sweethearts day coming up and all.

I used to do something a little fun around here and share the total cost of my outfits. This one, though half of it is new, still comes with a pretty great price tag. For everything you see : Rue 21 coat, Charlotte Russe sweater, Target jeans, Walmart purse and Old Navy ankle booties, the total I spent was $40. Not bad for some really great basics that I wear alllll the time throughout the fall/winter months. And the purse is definitely great for more than one season of use.

Anyway, I hope you have some nice plans for the upcoming holiday! Whether it's having dinner on the town with your love, going out for a family date night or spending an evening cuddled on the couch after tucking the littles into bed. Make the most of it and be grateful for the time you have to do those things. Happy weekend friends!! It is FINALLY upon us!


| OUTFIT DETAILS |

SWEATER | Charlotte Russe (old, similar here + this one is great for V-Day)
TEDDY BEAR COAT | (in stores only, very similar style here + love this one)
JEANS | Mossimo
ANKLE BOOTIES | Old Navy (similar here)
FAUX SUEDE SADDLE BAG | (in stores only, similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment