Thursday, August 2, 2018

Farmhouse Style Home Inspo

So, BIG NEWS! We bought new living room furniture!! Eeek, I am SO excited!! This is only the second time we've purchased living room furniture since we've been married (the first was about 8 years ago) so, it's kind of a big deal to me! LOL I'm gonna hold off on sharing the exact pieces we bought to do a little before & after post once I get it all set up but, I can hardly wait to show y'all! I want to do a major overhaul in our living area since this new furniture is completely opposite of anything we've ever had before so I'm looking at alllll the farmhouse style pins on Pinterest for ideas. I'm leaning a little more towards the "modern farmhouse" style and love the mix of metals, woods, colors and textures. Below I'll share some of my favorite pins so far (sources linked, just click the photo to take you directly to the original pin). 

I'm also planning to redo a few other areas in our home as I go to make it more cohesive and because I've got some stored up energy that needs to be used productively (if that makes sense...lol). I can't wait to take you along on this! Let me know which pin below is your favorite?! 

This makes me wonder if maintaining some of the wall makes sense. What will the sight lines be? Want to copy this fixer upper living room? She did done all the hard work finding the items for you - plus 50+ more! Magnolia B&B | Neutral living room Modern Farmhouse Living Room Decor Ideas Y’all!  I am soooo cracking up!  It is 11:23 pm EST, so I have less than forty minutes to write this post and it count for the #write31days challenge!  ACK!   This is the first time I have had time to sit down on my computer, but I am not complaining one bit.  I didn’t […] Cozy living room with a gorgeous chandelier. Loving the front door as well.  awesome 43 Gorgeous Modern Farmhouse Living Room Makover Ideas https://decoralink.com/2018/03/13/43-gorgeous-modern-farmhouse-living-room-makover-ideas/ Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com - A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer! Rustic farmhouse entryway decorating ideas (17) Photos by Revival Photography www.revivalphotography.com   Farmhouse style dining room & kitchen - A review of Gable Lane Crates that delivers farmhouse & cottage style decor right to your door step monthly. A must read!! After much going back and forth as to where we wanted our @magnolia "family…

Have a lovely rest of your week friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment