Thursday, August 23, 2018

Little Glimpses of Autumn


















I can hardly wait for fall to arrive! I am seriously SO excited. Anyone other fall lovers feeling like we can just skip over the last couple of weeks of summer and get to the cool temps and crisp air already?! I know I can't be the only one.

Anyway, I made my first fall purchase and I am super excited about it! I actually saw them on Brittany, from Loverly Grey, first and instantly fell in love. I've wanted a pair of these "shooties" for two years now and the fact that these are on major sale made the wait so worth it. Because now they're mine and I cannot wait to style them! They're originally over $70 but, I snagged them for only $21! Incredible right?!

They're seriously so cute too. The pictures do NOT do them justice.

Okay, I know I'm raving about a pair of shoes but, I just love them! Have you ever had that one piece you've been dying to have but just can't fork out the dough to purchase it and then, all of a sudden the heavens align and it's the perfect time? I've had that happen a few times to me and it's always so exhilarating to experience and just reaffirms that patience is key to anything you're doing in life. Whether it be baking the most perfectly fudgey brownies or shopping for deals (just kidding guys.. kinda).

Anyhoo friends, I just wanted to share these fun new fall staples with ya and let you know you can still snag yourself a pair if you act quickly!! They'll sell out soon, I'm sure. Have a lovely day and a great end to your summer! Colorful leaves and crisp breezes will be here before we know it. Also, remember that Farmhouse Decor Inspo post from a while back? Look for a fun home decor post coming soon sharing some updates I've finished going right along with it! So excited to share!


| OUTFIT DETAILS |

LACE PEPLUM TOP | Nu Label (thrifted, similar styles here + here
CROPPED DENIM | DIY by me but similar styles here + here
A.N.A. TIANA SHOOTIES | JCPenney
EARRINGS | Nickel & Suede (size large)

No comments:

Post a Comment