Sunday, December 16, 2018

Cozy Neutrals








Anyone else have one specific go-to look you rely on when you're just not feeling up to the amount of energy (or creativity) it takes to put an outfit together? See mine above. I've been living in cozy sweater dresses and OTK boots lately. It's just too easy to toss on a soft dress and a scarf and grab some boots and bam. Done. I feel like I steer more towards neutrals also. It takes a little effort for me to feel brave enough to don color most of the time. And that's totally okay. Neutrals just get me, ya know? LOL And, I just have to say, my seven year old photog is getting better and better at helping his mama! Didn't Lucas do such a GREAT job on these photos?!

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! It's been a crazy busy one for our family. We traveled nine hours (one way) to a friend's wedding in Wisconsin on Friday and then all the way home afterward yesterday to be back home for Christmas play preparation at our church today. phew... give mama some ice cream, I'm bushed!

I don't have much else to say, other than Christmas is a day closer and I've only just begun wrapping gifts! Eeeek! haha Happy week friends!! And God bless!



| OUTFIT DETAILS |

Sweater Dress | thrifted (similar here)
Scarf | Sole Society (old, love this one & this one)
OTK Boots | Charlotte Russe (old, similar style here)
Earrings | Nickel & Suede (size large)
Purse | thrifted (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment