Thursday, December 6, 2018

Kids Gift Guide


Hey friends! I love gifting things I know the people in my life will love and Christmas shopping for my kids is no different! We have a couple of traditions we continue each year and it helps me look forward to shopping for the Christmas season so much! Without further ado, here's a little gift guide to help you find something the little people in your life will love! From Christmas jammies to that toy/big kid item they've been asking for for ages, happy shopping and I hope this helps!

I love to get my boys learning toys and books for Christmas/Birthdays. All four of my boys LOVE to read/look at books and learn so, these always come off really well. This year I'll be gifting an ABC Go Fish game and a fun, wooden Kitchen Mixer from Melissa and Doug. My youngest always wants to help mix and bake so I know it'll be a huge hit! I also like to include something more meaningful. While on vacation last fall, Blake fell in love with a pop gun rifle at a Pioneer gift shop. He doesn't know it but, I hung back and grabbed one to gift to him this year. I just can't wait to see his reaction when he opens it! We saw lots of Bison on our vacation also and Lucas was just fascinated by them. So, I found a Schleich American Bison on amazon and know he's going to love adding it to their animal collection!

  Peaceable Kingdom Alphabet Go Fish Letter Matching Card Game - 52 Cards with Box 
 Schleich American Bison Action Figures


As my boys get older, I find it a tad more difficult to purchase things for them. Like, do they really still want toys? Or is it time to transition to things directed more towards older kids? Last year, one of my boys asked for a robe and the other boys loved it so much, I decided to make them each one for this Christmas! I let them pick out the fabric without telling them what it was for and I just know they'll love cozying up in them all year long. We're also pretty into practical gifts (alongside the fun ones) so, this year, my boys will each be getting a bible cover (they've been asking for one for ages!) and new (super cute) comforters for their beds! Bdarling has the softest, most comfortable and classic patterned twin sets and I know they will be a huge hit in our home! Lucas has been learning to play guitar so I also found him a stand for his new one (high priority on his Christmas list).

Image result for towel selections kids bath robe   Everett Twin Comforter 
 

For my Tyler, who is still very much into toys and snuggly stuffed animals, I found some of the cutest handmade dolls around! They're from Blabla Kids and they're going to look so cute on his new "big boy" bed! (ugh, can he really be old enough for that??..) I won a giveaway with them a few weeks ago and took it as the perfect opportunity to purchase two regular sized dolls. The quality is so so good and he is just going to flip when he sees them.

  

I love to find good deals on clothing and accessories for my boys to gift to them at Christmas as well and this year I found the MOST ADORABLE sherpa pullovers! They were a steal and just too good to pass up. I also found some of the cutest hiking boots for each of them at Aldi (seriously! they have some of the best stuff lately).

 Image result for kids hiking boots  
Okie Dokie Quarter-Zip Pullover-Toddler Boys

One tradition I love repeating each and every year is getting the boys new Christmas jammies! Burts Bees Baby has the best, sweetest collection around but, Happy Hannas and others are great too! Here's some of my favorites from this year's line up!

 Fair Isle Organic Toddler Holiday Matching Pajamas Long John Pajamas In Organic Cotton Toddler Plaid Holiday Notch Collar Pajama Set - Wondershopâ„¢ Red - image 1 of 3 Burt's Bees Baby Kid's Striped Holiday Rugby Pajama Set - Red XS - image 1 of 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment