Monday, December 10, 2018

Fur + Plaid Holiday Style






Guys! It's been a bit since I last posted any fashion inspo around here..  #momlife. We've been busy bees getting Christmas ready and I just cannot wait! I have very few gifts left to buy and then it's wrapping city over here. We had our first Christmas celebration over the weekend and it gave me a chance to dress all festive and stuff! Let's be real, I'll take any excuse to wear faux fur and a full face of makeup. These days, that's pretty rare. And, while I love our slow-paced days at home, getting out and around people (well, bigger people) is a must for me. (Just not too often. lol)

I thrifted this fun plaid shirt dress a while back, new with tags, and it is so comfortable! It's multicolored with just the right amount of red to make it holiday approved. I loved how it looked with this faux fur vest layered over it too. The Christmas and winter season always brings out the most fun texture in my closet. Like, just gimme all the fur and sequins there is. I really love it!

How do you change up your style during the holidays? Do you still don faux fur or is that so last year in your mind? Have a lovely week friends! Only TWO Saturdays left til Christmas!!

| OUTFIT DETAILS |

plaid shirt dress | Lucky Brand (on Poshmark here)
faux fur vest | Dani Collection ( also on Poshmark here)
OTK boots | Charlotte Russe (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment