Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fall Outfit Inspo


I'm getting really anxious for autumn to arrive. I can't wait to wear some of my favorite fall staples and some new to me, basic pieces I've picked up thrifting. Plus, I'll be able to carry my sweet baby on the outside of my tummy so, dressing will be considerably easier.

Fall Outfit Insp

I love a white tunic paired with some distressed jeans, cuffed at the bottom for a little extra something. Throw on a simple black and white scarf and some booties and it just screams fall. Then, of course I would add some simple gold earrings and a bangle to dress it up just a tad. This is going to be on major repeat for me in the coming months.

Fall Outfit Ispo

I love being able to wear dark, rich colors in the cooler months. So, I'm excited about pairing pretty colored sweaters with some black skinnies. I'll probably add in my western ankle booties just to give it a little twist, not to mention, they're super comfortable! And then my favorite black studded bag along with some simple jewelry. Goodness knows I'll need to keep my accessories as simple as I can with a newborn and three other boys to chase. 

Fall Maternity Style Insp


Since I won't be quite done with this pregnancy when fall arrives, I'll be taking full advantage of the bump while I can. I love this maternity dress I picked up on sale at Target a few months ago and it will pair great with these basics that I already own. A simple denim jacket, ankle boots, a camel colored scarf, my favorite leather backpack and some pretty studs. Perfect for a fall day of pumpkin patches and festivals with my family. I could always switch the booties out for riding boots and, if the weather warms up a bit, ditch the jacket and still have a great, comfortable outfit.

Fall Maternity Style Inspo

And, here's one more maternity look I know I'll be sporting this fall. I already love pairing my black old navy maternity dress with my military jacket. For the cooler temps, I'll simply add some riding boots (I seriously need to invest in a new pair!), my leather bag and some pretty gold statement jewelry. This will be the perfect go to outfit that I can change up just by switching out the jacket and jewelry or adding in a scarf. I am so ready!

What trends are you loving this fall? Will you be using pieces you already own or shopping the sales? I'm sure I'll be doing a bit of both. Especially after baby comes and I need some help transitioning back to my pre-pregnancy wardrobe. Because, let's get real, this is baby number four people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment