Wednesday, September 9, 2015

One basic piece, four styles


A staple in any closet is a good pair of boyfriend jeans. I've thrifted a couple of pair recently that I am super excited about wearing this fall. The great thing about them is you can create so many different styles all by changing up your top, shoes, bag or jewelry. Blush Pink has been a huge favorite of mine lately. I'm still in search of a basic white bag and blush pumps to complete this first look. It would be great for a date night and you could easily add a light blazer for those cool fall evenings.

1.Distressed Jeans 1


Being a mom of (soon to be) four boys, I have to be able to get around easily and comfortably when we're out and about. Whether it be shopping, playdates at the park, a day at the zoo or picking out library books, pairing a basic white tee and sneaks with some great distressed jeans and some simple jewelry works every time. The sneakers and top keep it nice and casual while the jewelry adds a little feminine touch without making my look unmanageable.

2.Distressed Jeans 2


Swapping out the white tee for another neutral color, and adding some warmer tones takes your basic jeans from summer to fall in a snap. I love the utility jacket as a nice basic. You can layer it over virtually anything and it always looks great. Pairing a pair of ankle boots and a warmer toned bag get you a nice fall look that can be worn anywhere. I love this look for a day of shopping with the girls or hubby, a church hayride or taking in a fall festival with my family. The possibilities are endless.

3.Distressed Jeans 3


This is one of my favorite looks. The chunky sweater does it all for me. I love feeling cozy and comfortable, especially when I'm out with my family and this outfit takes little to no effort to put together. Grab those same boyfriend jeans, add a basic white tee (long sleeve for when the weather cools off a bit), a nice over sized sweater and some flats. The cheetah print adds a little some thing extra and with a little jewelry and a fall toned bag, you've got a great casual outfit that would be perfect for so many different things.  

4.Distressed Jeans 4


As you can probably tell, camel, olive and white are some of my favorite neutrals. There's just so much you can do with them. These are just a few outfits I'll be using for inspiration this fall when I'm toting around my newborn little guy all while trying to keep up with my older three. Except outfit number one of course. That's strictly a no-kiddo style. LOL

What basic pieces are you loving to take you from summer to fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment