Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Style : Boho Feminine






Dress : Wrangler  //  Cardigan : Jolt  //  Shoes : Chinese Laundry  //  Purse : thrifted

Total Cost : $31

I purchased this dress a few months ago with the intention of using it for maternity pictures. It's the perfect light pink, flowy, not too snug, so so comfortable and amazingly enough, non maternity. I absolutely love it. When I found it for 75% off brand new, I just couldn't pass it up. And, since it isn't maternity, I think it will be great for post baby outfits, with some slight adjustments to make it nursing friendly. 

I followed through and wore it for our maternity session a couple of weeks ago and it photographed beautifully (I'll be sharing my favorite images soon!). It's just the right amount of boho and feminine mixed together so it worked perfectly for church with my growing bump this morning but would also be comfortable enough for a day out with my family. I know I'll be getting lots of wear out of it in the future. 

I loved pairing it with this loose fitting cardigan and some strappy heeled sandals. These are some of my favorite thrifting finds and they go with practically anything. 

It's been a little quiet over here the last few days as I've been busily getting our home ready for the birth of our baby (only about three weeks to go!), preparing for the wedding shower I co-hosted yesterday for my Brother in law and his soon to be wife and planning last minute photo shoots before I take some time off all while juggling Bible study, Shared Learning, schooling at home and trying to find time to relax. Life can sure get booked quickly. One minute it seems you breeze through the week with schoolwork and have all the free time in the world and the next you have every second planned with even more responsibilities piling up. It can be tough. But, then I remember how much I love all the excitement and that this season of our life will be over all too quickly. 

I love hosting parties and get togethers at our home and yesterday's shower was no exception. All the decorations and food came together beautifully and I can't wait to share how much fun we had in the next few days. But, for now, I need to get my house back together for the pending week and all that we have going on while I begin editing the amazing engagement session from last night. Phew.. Have a blessed week and look for some more fun posts coming soon (including a little count down to baby fun with our boys - it's getting so close!!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment