Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Where's Waldo






Top : thrifted  //  Skirt : Maurices (thrifted)  //  Shoes : Walmart

Total cost : $7

A friend was looking for me and, when we found each other, told me if the stripes on my top were horizontal instead of vertical I'd kind of look like Waldo. Yea, she's right. Lol. But, I still love it! This was the perfect light weight, comfy outfit for a birthday/Labor Day celebration. The top and skirt are both dollar rack finds and the white sneaks were a great addition to keep my look casual. This top is non maternity but I couldn't resist after I discovered it fit perfectly over my bump. Not too snug, totally breathable and long in the back. Not to mention that cute little tie in the front. I love it and will be getting lots of use out of it next summer when little guy is nursing. I don't typically do jean skirts but this one is stretchy at the top, super comfy and hides all the flaws so it's a winner in my book.

Can you tell I'm looking forward to the ease of dressing without a bump? Well, I am. Not to say that I'm not enjoying this little guy all snug in my belly. I absolutely love being pregnant and this time around is no different. But, I can't wait to tote him around in my arms and have the added perk of normal clothes again. Not to mention being able to lay on my tummy and back, play more freely with the boys and feel a little lighter all around. That day will be here soon enough with only 6 more weeks to go! If you have a moment, please say a prayer for us as his d-day swiftly approaches and we transition to a family of six. I have a feeling it's going to be a bit of a bumpy ride but, I know we'll get through the tough moments and find a new normal before we know it. Four boys. A great start to that baseball team I'd say! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment