Thursday, January 25, 2018

Breaks In The Clouds




The weather today is beautiful. It's nearing the end of January, still very much winter here in MO, and we've got sixty degree temps! (que all the praise hands!!) It got me thinking, how often are we going through what seems like a "winter" and God blesses us with little breaks in the cold to show us the beauty of what's coming. I don't know about you but, as a mama and wife, I go through seasons of change. Some are good, some are not so good and others are just plain hard. Through it all though, I can clearly define moments and days where the Lord has said, "I see you. I know your pain and it won't last forever.".

I'm so thankful for His loving guidance, even when it's not playing out the way I had hoped or prayed. There's still  L O V E  behind it. I honestly believe He shows me those little moments of sunshine amidst the trials so I can catch my breath and remember that He is indeed such a good, good Father. He loves me with a love so fierce I could never fathom the depth of it. How amazing is that? 

When I think of His love for me, all I can compare it to is the love I have for my children. Even that though, is nothing when it comes to the way He loves. That just blows my mind. I hope you know how greatly YOU are loved today. I know it's hard sometimes but, don't let the storms and winters of this life wear you down. Roll with them, take them in waves, and always remember to look for the sunshine. It's always there. We just may have to look through some clouds to see it.

Wishing you all a joy filled week and a very happy weekend ahead! JD has his very first Upwards game this Saturday! We're all SO excited! He's already planning his strategy for staying open and making some baskets so, here's hoping it goes as well as he thinks! :) 


| OUTFIT DETAILS |

RUFFLE DRESS | H&M (loving this one + this one)
DENIM JACKET | Target (thrifted, similar here)
OTK BOOTS | Charlotte Russe (old, similar here + here)

No comments:

Post a Comment